SiERRA DE AiTANA TREKKiNG WEEK
Spectacular ridge walks amidst limestone towers and rural landscapes of the Aitana Massif
- Enjoy stunning views over the sparkling Mediterranean
- Follow traditional footpaths through rugged mountain landscapes
- Make the most of the 300 days of sunshine found here on a late getaway
- Gain cultural insight from our local Spanish guide
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners (local wine with dinner)
- All accommodation
- Transfer for group flights
WHAT'S NOT iNCLUDED?
- Travel insurance
- Visas & Vaccinations
- Single supplement
ARRiVAL iN BENiMANTELL
The tour starts at our pension in the little village of Benimantell, half way up on Guadalest Valley on the north face of the Aitana Massif. It can be time consuming to make your own way there so we recommend you coordinate your travel arrangements so that you can join the group transfer from Alicante Airport – please provide your travel details in advance. There will be a welcome briefing at the pension this evening.